Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Verizon Wireless customers residing in Bay and Gulf counties Florida will automatically be credited with 3 months of mobile phone service for each line they have. The free service is being offered to help those impacted by Hurricane Michael. Both Verizon Wireless consumer and business accounts will receive the credits.
The storm did some damage to Verizon's network. The nation's largest wireless carrier says that it is won't rest until its network is fully repaired. Progress is being made with each passing hour. Verizon has setup a web page so that you can track exactly what is being repaired and where.
While repairs are being made, Verizon has deployed a network of portable cells to help support the efforts of first responders and other mission critical organizations. The portable cells have been deployed in the following locations:
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from Verizon and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the Verizon weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
- Bay County Emergency Operations Center and 911 Center
- Bay County Sheriff’s Office
- Blakely Emergency Operations Center
- City of Parker Police Department
- FDOT Chipley Office
- FEMA Office
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
- Gulf County Emergency Operations Center
- Lynn Haven Emergency Operations Center
- Mexico Beach
- Miller County 911
- Panama City Police Department
- Springfield Police Department
- TECO Peoples Gas, Panama City
- Tyndall Air Force Base
- Washington Emergency Operations Center in Chipley