By Joe Paonessa Sep 1, 2017
Red Mobile has revamped its cell phone plan lineup once again. The plans build and improve upon the plans that they just announced a couple of months ago. The new lineup is quite competitive at the $30 and less price points with plans being available on all 4 major wireless networks in the USA.
Summary Of Red Pocket Mobile's New Cell Phone Plans
Changes made to the plans are quite extensive and the new lineup is as follows:
- $10/month Essentials Plan- 500 minutes, 500 texts and 500 MB of hard capped data, previously contained 100 MB of data (updated 9/19 Red Pocket has once again added 500 MB of data back to the plan)
(updated 9/7 : I'm told the 500 MB was a mistake and the plan still has 100 MB)
- $15/month Essentials Plan, New!- 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts, 1 GB of hard capped 4G LTE data
- $19/month Unlimited Plan- unlimited talk and text with 500 MB of hard capped LTE data, previously 100 MB of data
- $25/month - unlimited talk and text with 1.5 GB of hard capped LTE data, previously 500 MB of data
- $30/month - unlimited talk, text and data with the first 3 GB at LTE speeds, previously 2.5 GB of LTE data
- $45/month - unlimited talk, text and data with the first 5 GB at LTE speeds, (unchanged)
- $60/month - unlimited talk, text and data with the first 8 GB at LTE speeds, (unchanged)
All phone plans include international calling to over 72 countries as well as international texting and customer support is available in English, Spanish, Chinese and Filipino. Taxes and fees are not included in the prices and do cost extra.
Red Pocket Mobile's Cell Phone Plans Can Be Customized To Better Fit Your Needs
The $10 Essentials Plan, the $15 Essentials Plan and the $19 Unlimited Plan are considered Red Pocket Mobile's base plans. Subscribers are able to customize each plan to fit their needs as follows:
Red Pocket's new plans provide good value, particularly at the $15, $25 and $30 price points.
It's beginning to look like 3 GB of data for about $30 is becoming the new value standard as this plan essentially matches what ROK Mobile recently announced as well as a recently launched plan from Pure TalkUSA.
Red Pocket however has the advantage here, in that their plan is available on all 4 major wireless networks whereas the other two provider offerings are limited to AT&T's network.
Red Pocket has a few other plans worth noting that are not listed on their website. The company currently offers an Amazon exclusive annual plan that features unlimited talk and text with 3 GB of high speed data at an average cost of $21.25/month. An eBay exclusive annual plan is also offered that features 100 minutes and text messages to go along with 500 MB of data per month for an average cost of $5/month.
Joe is the founder of BestMVNO.com. He started BestMVNO in 2013, because like many of you, he was unhappy with the high price he was paying his wireless provider for cell phone service. After researching how to cut costs on his phone bill, he came across the terms 'MVNO' and 'prepaid wireless', and learned there was a way he could keep using his favorite network without having to pay a premium price for it. Since then, through BestMVNO.com, Joe has been sharing his research about MVNOs and prepaid wireless so that others can learn how to save money on their own phone bills. Joe's current provider is T-Mobile Prepaid. For inquiries Contact JP