Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Boost Mobile is in the middle of a new promotion called the "Golden Ticket." Customers who switch from either Cricket Wireless or Metro By T-Mobile to a Boost Mobile unlimited LTE data plan will get $10 off the price of their plan for life. As noted by Wave7 Research, the discount will take effect starting with the customer's second billing cycle.
Golden Ticket Offer Details
This is an in-store only offer scheduled to run until 4/28/2019. It is valid for any Boost Mobile unlimited LTE data plan. Unlimited data plans at Boost Mobile start at $50/month and are as follows:
$50 Monthly Unlimited Plan
- Includes 12GB of mobile hotspot
- Includes 6 months trial of TIDAL
- Video streams at 480p, music at 500kbps and gaming at up to 2Mpbs. For $10/month customers can upgrade to HD streams which includes video at 1080p, music at 1.5Mbps and gaming at up to 8Mbps.
- Golden Ticket discount, plan available for $40/month
$60 Monthly Unlimited Plan
- Includes 30GB of mobile hotspot
- Includes 6 months trial of TIDAL
- Video streams at 1080p
- Golden Ticket discount, plan available for $50/month
$80 Monthly Unlimited Plan
- Includes 50GB of mobile hotspot
- Includes a subscription to TIDAL Premium
- HD streaming, video at 1080p, music at 1.5Mbps and gaming at up to 8Mbps
- Priority customer care
- International Connect PLUS, includes unlimited global calling and texting
- Golden Ticket discount, plan available for $70/month
4 Unlimited Lines For $100
- Includes 1GB of mobile hotspot per line
- Video streams at 480p, music at 500kbps and gaming at up to 2Mpbs
- Golden Ticket discount, plan available for $90/month
All plans include a data prioritization policy and 50 domestic voice roaming minutes. Customers who use more than 35GB of data during a billing cycle may temporarily experience slower data speeds during times of heavy network congestion.
Don't forget guys April 25th we will be giving out an extra $10 off you monthly plan for life !!! Say goodbye to Metro and Cricket!! Come join the #BoostMobile family!!! #Canarsie #BoostNation @BKboost @joeboost_spg @shawnatspg @rocknation1818 pic.twitter.com/BqV7IeS8JP
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from Sprint and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the Sprint weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
— Rock Nation Inc™ (@RockNationInc) April 16, 2019
Customers that want to take advantage of this offer can choose to port their own compatible phone into Boost Mobile or purchase a new one. Boost currently has several in-store only switcher phone promos running. New subscribers can get an LG Stylo 4, Moto G6 Play, Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve, or LG Tribute Dynasty for free, or an iPhone 6S for $79.99. The Moto E5 Plus may also still be available for $29.99.
This is a pretty good offer from Boost Mobile, but certainly not the best I've seen from the prepaid provider. Back in October, Boost Mobile was offering new subscribers an unlimited LTE data plan for just $25/month. Sprint, which owns the Boost Mobile brand may even have what some consider to be a better deal. The carrier's unlimited kickstart plan offers customers an unlimited data plan for $25/month, although it does not include any hotspot data.
But if you do find that this Boost Mobile promotion is for you, remember it is only available in-store only. You will have to visit your local Boost Mobile dealer to get it.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter