Follow BestMVNO In Google News
AT&T has announced a few more holiday deals. Some are live now and some will go live in just a few days.
ZTE Maven 3
The first offer is for a ZTE Maven 3 and it is available online only. AT&T Prepaid will give you the device for free when you subscribe to either their $40 or $60 prepaid plan with a new line of service. The ZTE Maven 3 is normally priced at $29.99.
AT&T's $40 prepaid plan includes unlimited everything with the first 6GB of data at high speeds while the $60 plan includes unlimited everything with data speeds restricted to a maximum of 3 Mbps. Prices shown for each plan include a $5 auto pay discount. Taxes and fees are not included in the price.
The ZTE Maven 3 is a budget device and will be on sale elsewhere during Black Friday if you don't want to buy it from AT&T. The phone has the following specifications:
- 5" 480 x 854 screen
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 8GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 1GB of RAM
- 5MP main camera
- 2MP selfie camera
- 2070 mAh battery
- Android Nougat 7.1
AT&T restricts its prepaid phones to its own network for the first 6 months after activation. After 6 months phones can be unlocked free of charge.
The ZTE Maven 3 will be available for free to new customers until 12/4/17 or while supplies last.
ZTE Axon M
AT&T customers who purchase and activate a ZTE Axon M on an AT&T postpaid plan will receive a $100 Visa rewards card. To receive the rewards card, you only need to keep service active for 30 days, or one billing cycle. Qualifying plans start at $60/month for unlimited everything, although data speeds are limited to 3 Mbps with the base plan.
The ZTE Axon M is a newly released phone that is priced at $724.99 and it features dual folding screens. It also has the following:
- 2 folding 5.2" 1080p screens
- Quad-core 2.15 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 processor
- Up to 64GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 4GB RAM
- 20MP camera with an aperture of f/1.8 that doubles as both the main camera and selfie camera
- 3180 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Support for the following LTE bands
2, 4, 5, 12, 29, 30, and 66
AT&T also has a few other holiday offers up its sleeve, and they are not all for phone deals.
Other notable deals include:
- Buy one. Gift one. Buy an iPhone 8 & get an iPhone 8 on AT&T when you buy both iPhones on an AT&T NEXT installment plan with eligible wireless service
- Starting 11/23 get a 32GB iPhone 7 for free when purchased on an AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year installment plan. Online only offer ends 12/1/17
- Buy one. Gift one. Buy a Samsung Galaxy S8 & get one free when you buy both on an AT&T NEXT installment plan with eligible wireless service
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter