Follow BestMVNO In Google News
ZTE announced in a blog post that the ZTE Blade X1 5G is now available through two of Verizon's prepaid brands, Visible and Yahoo Mobile. Customers can get the phone through each provider for $384 plus tax or $16/month with financing.
The ZTE Blade X1 5G is a mid-range device with some on-paper specs designed to compete against the likes of the Google Pixel 4a 5G. Device specification highlights include the following:
- 6.5" FHD+ display feating a resolution of 2340 x 1080 with a 60Hz refresh rate and most likely IPS display.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 2.4GHz octa-core processor
- 128GB internal storage expandable with a micro-SD card
- 6GB RAM
- 4000 mAh non-removable battery with quick charge 3.0
- AI quad rear-camera with 48MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP lenses
- 16MP selfie-camera
- DTS:X Ultra audio
- Android 10
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, & fingerprint sensors
- Support for the following network bands:
- DOES NOT support Verizon's 5G mmWave/Ultra-wideband network
Special Promotional Offers
The device has launched at Yahoo Mobile and Visible with promotional switcher offers that differ between each provider.
If you switch to Visible and pick up the phone you'll get a $150 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account. Customers must remain with Visible for 2-months to be eligible for the prepaid card. Visible is also including a free Amazon Fire TV Stick worth up to $39.99. The offers are stackable, so if you switch to Visible and buy the phone you'll get both items. The Amazon Fire TV Stick offer can be redeemed immediately after activating service.
Yahoo Mobile switchers on the other hand will get a $200 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account. Customers must remain subscribed to Yahoo Mobile for 2-months to redeem the offer. There are no other promotional offers available through Yahoo Mobile.
Both Yahoo Mobile and Visible offer a single wireless plan that features unlimited talk, text, data, and mobile hotspot. Visible's plan is priced at $40/month and Yahoo Mobile at $39.99. However, Visible subscribers can join groups of other Visible subscribers through a feature called Party Pay that reduces the price of their plan down to $25/month. Yahoo Mobile users do not have access to the same discount at this time. Taxes and fees are included in the price with each provider.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter