For the second time in about as many weeks, Selectel Wireless has updated its phone plans. The Verizon powered MVNO now offers an unlimited data plan with the first 22GB of data at 4G LTE speeds for $60/month. It replaces a plan that previously cost $70/month for 15GB of data at 4G LTE data speeds.
Selectel Wireless New Prepaid Phone Plan Lineup
With the changes in tow, Selectel Wireless's updated prepaid phone plan lineup as sold directly on their website now looks like this:
- $20/month - 100MB of hard capped data
- $30/month - 2GB data at 4G LTE data speeds
- $35/month - 2GB data at 4G LTE data speeds, unlimited calling to landlines and mobile in Canada and Mexico
- $40/month - 7GB data at 4G LTE data speeds
- $45/month - 7GB data at 4G LTE data speeds, unlimited calling to landlines and mobile in Canada and Mexico
- $50/month - 10GB data at 4G LTE data speeds
- $60/month - 22GB data at 4G LTE data speeds
All plans include unlimited talk and text. They do not come with any sort of domestic roaming or coverage on Verizon's extended network. However, an add-on card is available priced at $11 including a $1 service fee that allows for domestic voice roaming. Voice roaming minutes are extremely expensive and billed at a rate of 25¢/minute. Voice roaming is included with Selectel Wireless's postpaid plans which are the same as those described above but cost an additional $5/month. Going postpaid on Selectel Wireless requires you to give them a call to ask for it. Their postpaid plans are currently unavailable for purchase directly through their website.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from Verizon and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the Verizon weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!