H2O Wireless Adds More Data To Select Plans, Get 60GB For $60
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Last week, BestMVNO reported that H2O Wireless added Canada & Mexico roaming to its two flagship plans. The same two plans have now been improved again to include more data. The MVNOs $50 plan ($45 with autopay billing) now includes 40GB of high-speed data before throttling to 2G data speeds. Prior to the update, the plan included 24GB of high-speed data.
The $60 ($54 with autopay) H2O Wireless plan got a data doubling. The plan now includes 60GB of high-speed data before throttling to 2G data speeds. It previously included 30GB of high-speed data.
All H2O Wireless monthly plans have a speed cap of 8Mbps download and videos stream at a resolution of 480p.
With the plan updates in place, H2O Wireless's full phone plan lineup now looks like this:
- $18/month ($20 w/o autopay) - 2GB high-speed data, $1.50 international talk credit
- $27/month ($30 w/o autopay) - 6GB high-speed data, $5 international talk credit, 2-lines for $50, 4-lines for $100
- $36/month ($40 w/o autopay) - 15GB high-speed data, $5 international talk credit
- $45/month ($50 w/o autopay) - 40GB high-speed data, $5 international talk credit, $10 Canada/Mexico Roaming credit (500 mins/texts/MB)
- $54/month ($60 w/o autopay) - 60GB high-speed data, $5 international talk credit, hotspot access, $20 Canada/Mexico Roaming credit (1000 mins/texts/MB)
Taxes and fees cost extra. All plans include unlimited domestic and international calling and text messaging. The international talk credits that vary by plan are used to call countries not included in the 70 that are free to call with each plan.
H2O Wireless is a popular brand among multi-carrier dealers. A recent survey conducted by Wave7 Research, found it to be the 2nd most carried prepaid brand sold by multi-carrier independent dealers. Of 30 dealer stores that were surveyed, H2O Wireless was found in 19 of them, and was a top-3 seller in 11.
H2O Wireless is an MVNO of AT&T with around 1,000,000 subscribers. It is owned by Telrite. Telrite also runs the Pure Talk and EasyGO brands. Both brands also run on the AT&T network.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Category H2O Wireless
Leave A Comment