By Joe Paonessa Oct 2, 2017
Through 10/7/17 Target is once again offering a discount on refill cards, this time for Cricket Wireless. Those that purchase 2 Cricket Wireless airtime cards will receive 25% off of the price of their second refill card.
What is interesting about this deal, is that Cricket Wireless subscribers report that they are able to add the refill cards to their Cricket Wireless account and still receive 10% off their monthly phone bill when they have auto pay enabled and a credit card on file. So those of you with Cricket Wireless as your provider, or who may soon subscribe to Cricket Wireless, this may be a good way for you to save some money on your phone bill.
With the discounts applied, customers will pay the following for their refill cards:
- $52.50 - For 2 $30 Cricket Wireless prepaid cards
- $70.00 - For 2 $40 Cricket Wireless prepaid cards
- $87.50 - For 2 $50 Cricket Wireless prepaid cards
- $105 - For 2 $60 Cricket Wireless prepaid cards
- $122.50 - For 2 $70 Cricket Wireless prepaid cards
Those with a Target Red Card will save an additional 5% on their purchase when they pay with that card.