Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Cricket Wireless has added a new device to its lineup. The LG V35 ThinQ has launched today for $349.99 and is in limited supply.
Wave7 Research sales checks at AT&T suggest that the LG V35 hasn't sold well. Its release on Cricket Wireless may be AT&T's way of offloading inventory. AT&T owns Cricket Wireless.
The discounted price of $349.99 is available to both new and existing customers. Current customers upgrading their device to the LG V35 ThinQ will be required to pay a $25 upgrade fee.
The LG V35 ThinQ was a flagship device from LG that was released in June of 2018. The phone originally launched with a price tag of $900. It still retails for $599.99 at AT&T, and is available unlocked as a Prime Exclusive phone from Amazon for $649.99. It should be noted there is also a third party reseller on Amazon offering it for $353.32, but it may not come with a warranty. The 3rd party reseller lists the model as being AT&T unlocked.
Those looking to pick up the LG V35 ThinQ from Cricket Wireless with the intent of using it elsewhere should be aware that the device will be locked to Cricket Wireless and must be used on the network for 6 months before it can be unlocked.
LG V35 ThinQ Specifications
The LG V35 ThinQ features the following:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 845 Octa-Core processor with speeds up to 2.8 GHz x 4 cores + 1.7 GHz x 4 cores
- 6.0" screen with a resolution of 2880p x 1440p and a PPI of 537
- 64 GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 6 GB RAM
- 3300 mAh battery
- Deal lens rear cameras featuring a 16MP standard angle lens with a f/1.6 aperture and 1.0 um sensor size. Also features a 16MP wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture and 1.0 um sensor size.
- 8MP wide-angle lens selfie camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Support for the following 4G LTE bands: 2,4,5,12,14,29,30,46, and 66. International LTE roaming bands 1,3,7,20,38,39,40, and 41 may also be supported.
Lady Red's Tech Reviews did a live stream unveiling of the device earlier today. She covered all of the phone's specifications in more detail, including that it is not being sold Cricket branded. You can check out the unveiling in the video below.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter