Visible Will Give You Up To A $200 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account Credit If You Buy A Phone Or BYOD
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Visible is running a promotion. Customers who buy a phone from Visible will get up to $200 back in the form of a Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account. Those who bring their own compatible device to the Verizon backed service will get a $100 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account.
Those who purchase a phone from Visible priced over $400 will get a $200 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account. If a device costing less than $400 is purchased, a $100 virtual account card will be awarded.
Whether you purchase a phone or bring your own phone to Visible you will have to pay for your first 2 months of service if you want to qualify for the Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account. Once the requirement is met, Visible will automatically email you an activation code to claim your account. The activation code will be sent to your email address within 6 weeks of activation.
This offer is for both new and current customers. Current customers will have to purchase a new device to claim their Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account.
There is no mention of how long this promotional offer will be available for.
All phones sold by Visible are eligible for the promotion with the exception of the ZTE R2.
Eligible Phones Available For Promotion And Purchase
- Apple iPhone XS, $888 or as low as $37/month
- Apple iPhone XS Max, $984 or as low as $41/month
- Apple iPhone XR, $576 or as low as $24/month
- Apple iPhone X, $576 or as low as $24/month
- Apple iPhone 8, $336 or as low as $20/month
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus, $360 or as low as $22/month
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro, $984 or as low as $41/month
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, $1080 or as low as $45/month
- Apple iPhone 11, $696 or as low as $29/month
- Samsung Galaxy S9, $504 or as low as $21/month
- Samsung Galaxy S10e, $744 or as low as $32/month
- Google Pixel 4, $792 or as low as $33/month
- Google Pixel 4 XL $888, or as low as $37/month
- Google Pixel 3a $408, or as low as $17/month
- Google Pixel 3a XL $480 or as low as $20/month
- Motorola Moto Z4 $384, or as low as $20/month
- Samsung Galaxy A50 $336, or as low as $15/month
- Visible ZTE Blade 10 Prime, $129
- Motorola Moto e6 $99
- Visible ZTE Blade A7 Prime, $99 or free with any device swap but can't get $100 Prepaid Mastercard if swapping a device
- Google Pixel 3, $600 or as low as $25/month
- Google Pixel 3a, $744 or as low as $31/month
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ preowned $224
What Is A Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account And How Long Will It Last?
A Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account is an online only account. It can only be used online OR for phone or mail orders wherever Debit Mastercard is accepted. Visible says the card should not be used to make hotel or car rental reservations.
The Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account will be valid for up to 12 months. That means if you don't use up all the funds within that time frame, you will forfeit and lose them.
More About Visible
Visible is a prepaid wireless provider that is owned by Verizon but operates independently from it. The service was launched in May of 2018 and initially was only available to iPhone users. In January of 2019, the service expanded to offer support for select Android devices.
Visible only offers one phone plan. It is priced at $40/month for unlimited talk, text, and data. Data speeds are limited to 5 Mbps. Mobile hotspot is supported and unlimited as well. Taxes and fees are included in the price.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Leave A Comment