Those that signup with Virgin Mobile will immediately be able to take advantage of its Member Benefits program according to a press release today from the company. Virgin Mobile is an iPhone only provider that offers unlimited talk, text and data for $50/month on a phone plan that it calls the "Inner Circle."
Through Virgin Mobile's exclusive Member Benefits program, customers will receive discounts and special offers from well known brands in the travel, fashion, entertainment, and food and wine industries among others. Such offers include but are not limited to the following:
- Booking.com — Spend $200 or more and get $60 back on that booking
- Car2Go — Free registration and $15 in account credit
- Turo — Find the perfect rental car and get $50 off your first trip and $25 off your second trip
- Virgin Hotels — 25 percent off your room charge
- Hulu — 45-day free trial of Hulu’s Limited Commercials Plan
- Fandango — Buy one movie ticket, get another free
- H&M — 20 percent off one item
- Fossil — 20 percent off your total purchase
- J.Crew Factory — 15 percent off your total purchase
- Indochino — Buy a custom-tailored men’s suit for only $359
- Bombfell — $35 credit upon registration
Food and Wine
- Gobble — One free week of meals delivered to your door
- Virgin Wines — 15 bottles of wine for just $59.99
In addition to the discounts, members will also be eligible to win frequent contests and sweepstakes. The first sweepstakes to be offered begins in October where up to 90 Virgin Mobile Inner Circle subscribers will be given the opportunity to win two tickets to one of nine JAY-Z concerts across the nation.
Dow Draper, the CEO of Virgin Mobile USA had the following to say about his company's Member Benefits program:
"Virgin Mobile’s Member Benefits program is unique in that one doesn’t have to earn points or wait for a specific day of the week....Our members are eligible for these benefits as soon as they join Virgin Mobile. This is another great reason to be part of the Inner Circle.”
Draper was clearly taking a shot at T-Mobile with his comments, as T-Mobile's rewards program is only available one day a week, which T-Mobile refers to as T-Mobile Tuesday's.
For more information about Virgin Mobile, its Inner Circle cell phone plan or its Member Benefits program, visit https://www.virginmobileusa.com/member-benefits/#/.