Red Pocket Mobile is now offering 50% off all plans for the customer's first month of service. There's also a new iPhone SE 2020 deal that gives customers up to $140 off. To top it off, the wireless provider is also offering an annual plan exclusively on eBay that features unlimited everything with the first 5GB of data each month at high-speeds for an average cost of $17.50/month. All deals are part of a Memorial Day weekend sale.
Get Any Red Pocket Mobile Plan For Half Off
Just days ago, BestMVNO reported that Red Pocket updated a couple of its wireless plans. Now those plans and more are on sale for all newcomers looking to switch providers. The sale is said to be a flash sale available while supplies last and will likely end at the conclusion of Memorial Day. Red Pocket Mobile operates on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. The following plans are now available to all new subscribers for half off. Discounted pricing is highlighted.
- $5 - 500 minutes, 500 text messages, 500MB of hard capped 4G LTE data available on all networks. Regularly $10/month.
- $7.50 - 1000 minutes, unlimited text, 1GB of hard capped 4G LTE data available on all networks. Regularly $15/month.
- $9.50 - unlimited everything with the first 2GB of data each month available at 4G LTE data speeds. Regularly $19/month, available on the Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T networks.
- $15 - unlimited everything with the first 8GB of data each month available at 4G LTE data speeds. Regularly $30/month, available on the Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T networks.
- $20 - unlimited everything. If used on the Sprint or AT&T networks the first 20GB of data each month is available at 4G LTE data speeds. If used on Verizon or T-Mobile, the first 10GB of data is available at 4G LTE data speeds. Regularly costs $40/month.
- $30 - unlimited everything. Advertised as unlimited LTE data available on the Sprint, Verizon, and A&T networks. Regularly priced at $60/month. The fine print associated with the plan states that subscribers whose data usage exceeds an average of 1GB of usage per day during a billing cycle for an extended period of time may have their data speeds reduced.
After the customer's first month of service, plan pricing reverts to regular rates.
Don't Miss Out On More Deals Like This!
Get the next deal delivered to your inbox as soon as it's announced!
Red Pocket's iPhone SE 2020 Memorial Day Weekend Deal
Those shopping at Red Pocket Mobile can now pick up the 64GB iPhone SE with 6-months of wireless service on the plan with 8GB of monthly high-speed data for $449. Alternatively, customers can upgrade to 20GB of 4G LTE data each month with the iPhone SE for $499. That totals $140 off if each item were to be purchased separately. It would normally be $399 for the iPhone SE plus an additional $240 for 6-months of service on the 20GB plan.
Be aware, if you are interested in this deal, the iPhone SE will be locked to Red Pocket Mobile until it has been used on the network for a period of 360 days.
Red Pocket's Annual Plan Sold Via eBay Is On Sale
Red Pocket's eBay exclusive annual plan with 5GB of monthly 4G LTE data is now on sale for $209.99 or an average cost of $17.50/month. It is advertised as being regularly priced at $365 although it is typically found for $239.99. The plan includes unlimited everything with data speeds throttled to 2G once the plan's monthly high-speed data allotment gets used up. It is available for use on the AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon networks.