|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$110 / $1320|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$170 / $2040|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- Unlimited mobile hotspot is included but limited to 3G data speeds or about 512Kbps.
- Upgrade to 10GB of mobile hotspot at 4G LTE data speeds for $10/month
- Video streams are limited to 1.5Mbps or resolution of about 480p.
- Subscribers that consume more than 50GB of LTE/5G data in a month may notice reduced speeds during times of network congestion.
- Includes WiFi calling.
- Get full service, talk text and data roaming while traveling in either Mexico or Canada for just $5/month. Up to 5GB of high speed roaming data is available while traveling in either country before throttling to 2G data speeds.
- Stateside international calling is available for $15/month which gives subscribers international calling to landlines in over 70 countries and mobile in over 30 countries.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
Latest Deals From T-Mobile
Get your third line free when you join T-Mobile with two qualifying lines