|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|Hotspot Data:||40GB 5G/ Unlimited 3G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$85 / $1020|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$170 / $2040|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$230 / $2760|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- Unlimited calling and texting to Mexico and Canada and while traveling in Mexico and Canada.
- High-speed hotspot data limited to 40GB at LTE/5G data speeds before throttling to 512Kbps. Extra 10GB high-speed hotspot data available for $10/line
- Video streams at up to 4k UHD. May need to ask to have it enabled in your account
- Includes subscription to Netflix: Netflix: Basic, 1 SD screen with 1 line; Standard, 2 screens with up to 4k UHD** with 2+ lines
- Includes unlimited data and texting in 210+ countries with data speeds at up to 256kbps.
- Bundle deal! Add T-Mobile 5G Home Internet to this plan for just $30/month
- Bonus! 5 GB of high-speed data while in Mexico or Canada!
- Wi-fi calling included.
- Unlimited text & WiFi data on Gogo® enabled flights.
- No classical data prioritization policy. T-Mobile will NOT slow your data speeds down once you go over a certain amount of data consumed during times of network congestion
- Data speeds while using hotspot may be slower and prioritized below data speeds while not on hotspot
- Taxes and fees included with price
- Includes T-Mobile Tuesdays
- Free spam and fraud protection
- Add a tablet to your plan for $20/line/month
- Add wearable for $10/line/month
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
Latest Deals From T-Mobile
Get your third line free on T-Mobile when you join T-Mobile with two qualifying lines