|Networks Used:||AT&T, Sprint|
|High Speed Data:||7 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
Warning. Without jailbreaking your iPhone, it is highly unlikely that you will be able to send or receive MMS picture messages with this plan if you intend to use this MVNO on AT&T’s network for the reasons outlined here.
If you are using this plan on another network, you should not have a problem, although you may want to verify with the provider before subscribing.Buy At Red Pocket Mobile
Labeled: Best Sprint MVNO, Best ATT MVNO, Best Cheap Plan
Reviews: Read a review of Red Pocket Mobile
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30.00 / $360|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Unlimited International calling to over 70.
- Price shown is with auto pay billing enabled, price is $35 without auto pay billing.
- MMS and group text messaging will not work with iPhones on GSMA AT&T plans
- On the AT&T network, hotspot is available on Android but not on iOS devices.
- Hotspot is supported on both Android and iOS devices if used on the Sprint network
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Red Pocket Mobile on Sprint's network
If you want to use Red Pocket Mobile's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.
To use Red Pocket Mobile on AT&T's network
If you want to use Red Pocket Mobile's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.