NET10 Wireless is currently running a promotion that offers new subscribers 50% more data on select plans. Subscribers who signup for those plans will get the extra data allotments for as long as they remain on them. NET10 doesn't say this on their website, but a chat I had with them revealed this to be the case.
NET10 Wireless sells 5 monthly phone plans. Two of them will come with extra data and they are the MVNO's $35 and $40 plans.
The $35 plan regularly includes 2GB of data but as part of this limited time promotion it will come with 3GB of data. The $40 plan regularly includes 4GB of data but new subscribers will get 6GB when they signup. Both plans include unlimited talk, text and data with data speeds throttled to 2G or 64Kbps once the high speed data allotment has been used up. The plans also offer the ability to save money with an autopay discount. The $35 plan drops down to $31.50 with autopay and the $40 plan drops to $36/month. Taxes and fees cost extra.
The limited time offer is set to expire on 8/30/18.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from Verizon and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the Verizon weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
NET10 is a TracFone owned MVNO brand that runs on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon networks. Subscribers can choose which network they want to use at signup. A summary of the company's monthly phone plans are as follows:
Monthly Phone Plans
All plans include unlimited talk, text and data with the specified amounts at high speed before throttling to 2G.
- $31.50/month ($35 without autopay)- 2GB of 4G LTE data, 3GB for life for new customers
- $36.00/month ($40 without autopay)- 4GB of 4G LTE data, 6GB for life for new customers
- $45.00/month ($50 without autopay)- 8GB of data, save more when you pay for 3 months of service in advance.
- $65.00/month - 8GB of data, includes international calling to mobile in Mexico, China, India and Canada plus 400 bonus minutes to call Claro Guatemala. Also international calling to over 1,000 destinations worldwide. 15 unique destinations are allowed to be dialed during a 30 day cycle.
- $60/month - includes 10GB of 4G LTE data