Google Fi Offering Up To $500 Off Select Phones, Get A Samsung Galaxy S22 For $299.99
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Google Fi is offering deals on select devices when you join Fi or add a line. The deals include discounts of $500, $250, $200, $150, and $100 on select phones for new customers. There is also an offer to receive a $100 bill credit when you switch and bring your own device to the network.
Get Up To $500 Off Select Phones Offer Details And Fine Print
$500 off Samsung Galaxy S22
New customers can receive a $500 phone discount with the purchase and activation of a Samsung Galaxy S22 series phone. The following phones are $500 off:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 - sale price $299.99, or $12.50 per month, regular price $799.99
- Samsung Galaxy S22 - sale price $499.99, or $20.83 per month, regular price $999.99
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra - sale price $699.99, or $29.17 per month, regular price $1199.99
- $500 off Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G - sale price $499.99, or $20.83 per month, regular price $999.99
$250 off Pixel 5a (5G)
- Pixel 5a (5G) - sale price $199, regular price $449 - no monthly installment plan offered.
$200 off Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro
- Google Pixel 6 - sale price $399 or $16.62 per month, regular price $599
- Google Pixel 6 Pro - sale price $699.or $29.12 per month, the regular price is $899
$150 off Samsung Galaxy A13 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G - sale price $99.99 or $4.17 per month, regular price $249.99
Requirements To Receive Any Of The Phone Discounts
- The customer must be a new customer, either purchasing Google Fi for the first time, or the last day of service was 180 days ago. You must bring your own device and transfer your number.
- Activate the phone on a new full service (data-only SIMs do not meet requirements) plan, within the 30 day activation period. The phone must stay active for 120 consecutive days
- The phone must be activated on the same Fi account the phone was purchased on, or be a new member in the purchaser's group.
- The customer's number must be transferred (ported-in) within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email. Fi to Fi number transfers is not eligible.
- The total discount is applied at the time of check out. If any of the eligibility requirements are not met, the total discount will be charged to your Google Pay account
The offers can not be combined with other offers unless stated otherwise
Google Fi Is Also Offering A $100 Discount On Samsung And Motorola Budget Devices And A $50 Account Credit
Google Fi is offering a $100 device purchase discount on select budget phones from Samsung and Motorola. The deal also includes a $50 bill credit for services, such as data, calls, texts, and device protection. The credit cannot be used to purchase a device.
The eligibility requirements are the same as the above phone deal requirements, except the phones must be active for 60 consecutive days.
- moto g power (2022) - sale price $99.99 or $4.17 per month, regular price $199.99
- Samsung Galaxy A03 - sale price $59.99, or $2.50 per month, regular price $159.99
- Samsung Galaxy A53 - New Google Fi Device, $349.99 or $14.58 per month, regular price $449.99
The service plans that are available for this promotion are the freshly updated Simply Unlimited, Unlimited Plus, and Flexible plans.
$100 Fi BYOD Bill Credit Offer Details And Fine Print
Get a $100 bill credit when you switch to Google Fi, bring your device, and transfer (port-in) your number from another carrier. The promotion is for new customers. The account must be activated using the same email account that was used when purchasing the phone. The phone number must be ported in from that carrier within 30 days of checkout.
The account that is activated must remain active for 30 consecutive days, and the first billing statement must be paid in full, in order to receive the promotional credit.
Google Fi is an MVNO of T-Mobile and US Cellular.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Category Daily Deals, Google Fi
Leave A Comment