Follow BestMVNO In Google News
We all got back from MWC and are still following up on the meetings we had, sending reminders, and actioning what we agreed on with our partners. But what have we learned? Do we know what this trendsetting event focused on this year and what to keep an eye on?
We asked our expert speaker to answer that question and help the MVNO community members to navigate through the maze of announcements at MWC.
Our next virtual event on the 13th of April will host an MVNO, operator, satellite communication, and fixed mobile communication provider; and each of them will present their views on:
- What new did they learn at this year’s MWC and how will this impact them and the MVNO business?
- What are the predominant trends in their opinion?
- What are their business priorities for the coming years and what were they looking for at MWC?
You will also learn from the key stakeholders about:
- The announcements they made and launches
- How will those innovations change the telecom ecosystem?
- What should MVNOs be paying attention to?
As MWC is heavily focused on 5G and eSIM, our event will also present new trends in these two spaces and what to expect in the coming years.
The event starts at 10 AM BST (5 AM EST, 2 AM PST) on April 13.
No problem. Register your ticket and we will send you the event recordings and discussion wrap-ups you can digest in your own time.
Best wishes, The MVNO Nation Team
Jon Horovitz, U.S. Ambassador to MVNO Nation