Boom Mobile just announced a Black Friday weekend deal.
For just $199.99 you can get an unlocked Moto E4 with 4 months of service on the Verizon network or 6 months of service on the Sprint network.
The plan being sold with the phone includes unlimited talk and text with 5GB of monthly data that is uncapped no matter which network you choose to have service with. Up until now, Boom Mobile had only sold service on the Verizon network with LTE download speeds limited to 5 Mbps and upload speeds limited to 2 Mbps.
The unlocked Moto E4 typically sells for $129. This means you get 6 months of service on the Sprint network or 4 on Verizon for just $70. This works out to an average cost of $11.67/month for service on Sprint or $17.5/month for service on Verizon.
The unlocked Moto E4 that is being sold with this bundle features the following:
Moto E4 Specifications
- 5" 720p display
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425 or 427 processor
- 16GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 2GB RAM
- 2800 mAh battery
- Android Nougat 7.1
- 8 MP main camera with an ƒ / 2.2 aperture and pixel size of 1.12 um microns
- 5 MP selfie camera with an ƒ / 2.2 aperture and pixel size of 1.4 um microns
- Support for the following LTE bands
This offer expires on
11/27/17 12/31/17 at 11:59 PM CST or while supplies last.
In what should be welcomed news to its subscribers, Boom Mobile plans to open up uncapped data speed testing to a limited set of it's Verizon based customers on December 1st.