It looks like AT&T Prepaid is trying to acquire some iPhone loving subscribers. The wireless provider is offering several different iPhone's bundled together with an account service credit. A featured offer includes the 32GB iPhone SE bundled with a $45 account credit for $144.99. According to a Slickdeals poster, the service credit and its associated cost can be removed from your cart by chatting with an AT&T representative. That way you can come away with the iPhone SE for just $99.99. Keep in mind the iPhone SE will need to be used with AT&T prepaid for 6 months before it can be unlocked for use with another carrier.
With the iPhone SE 2 rumored to be just around the corner, I'm sure we can look forward to seeing a lot more deals on the iPhone SE. In fact, just the other day, MetroPCS began offering a free iPhone SE to switchers who sign up for its $50/month unlimited data plan.
Other AT&T Prepaid iPhone Bundle Deals
The other iPhone "deals" aren't really all that special and in fact are priced much higher than what MetroPCS is offering for them as well.
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus with $45 account credit - $444.99
- Apple iPhone 6s with $45 account credit - $344.99
The iPhone 6s Plus is actually unavailable from MetroPCS, but the 6s is just $249 for switchers. If you want to include the cost of the unlimited data plan, it's $299, so that's $45.99 cheaper compared to AT&T prepaid. MetroPCS's unlocking policy also requires the phone to be used on the network for at least 6 months before it can be unlocked.
What's That $45 Account Credit Good For?
The $45 account credit can be used to pay for any of AT&T's prepaid wireless plans which are priced as follows:
- $30/month - 1GB high speed data plus mobile hotspot
- $40/month - 8GB high speed data, plus unlimited calling to and from Mexico and Canada. Free talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico and Canada. Includes mobile hotspot
- $55/month - unlimited LTE data, plus unlimited calling to and from Mexico and Canada. Free talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico and Canada. No mobile hotspot. Video streaming limited to a maximum resolution of 480p. If at any time network traffic becomes heavy, data speeds will be temporarily slowed until the network congestion gets relieved.
- $75/month - unlimited LTE data, plus unlimited calling to and from Mexico and Canada. Free talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico and Canada. Includes 10GB of high speed mobile hotspot before throttling to 128Kbps. Hotspot can only be used in the USA. Once more than 22GB of data has been consumed in a month, speeds may be temporarily slowed down during times of heavy network traffic.
All plans shown include unlimited talk and text. Taxes and fees do cost extra. Prices shown for plans priced $40 and up include a $10 autopay discount. The $30 plan price includes a $5 autopay discount.
Other AT&T Prepaid Phone Deals
Through 6/29/18 the original Motorola Moto E is available for 15% off. Regularly priced at $34.99 it's available for $29.74 with the discount applied to your cart during checkout. This offer is available online only.
Customers can also opt for a free refurbished ZTE Blade Spark with the purchase of a prepaid plan priced $35 or higher by 7/9/18. This is also available online only and for new customers.
The ZTE Maven 3 is available online only for 25% off to new customers only. It is regularly priced at $39.99 but through this special offer it can be had for $29.99. This deal will last until 6/29/18.