Xfinity Mobile Offering Up To $300 Back On Apple, Samsung, LG And Motorola Device Purchases
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Xfinity Mobile is offering cash back in the form of a prepaid Visa card to those who port in and purchase either an Apple, Samsung, Lg or Motorola device. Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy device purchases come with a $300 prepaid Visa card. LG and Motorola devices come with a $150 prepaid card.
Offer Fine Print
All offers will end on 9/30/18 and are for new customer port-ins only.
Samsung And iPhone +$300 Prepaid Card Fine Print Details
To get the $300 cash back in the form of a Visa prepaid card on an iPhone or Samsung device you'll have to activate the new device within 60 days of purchase. You must also remain an Xfinity Mobile customer with an active line and account in good standing for a minimum of 90 days after activation. If all requirements are met, within 16-18 weeks after activation a $300 prepaid Visa card will be mailed out to the Comcast account holder. The card will be valid for 180 days or about 6 months before expiring. Multiple lines can take advantage of this offer, but a maximum of $1500 in prepaid cards will be issued per account.
Apple iPhone Pricing
- iPhone X - starts at $41.67/month or $999.99 when paid in full
- iPhone 8 - starts at $29.17/month or $699.99 when paid in full
- iPhone 8 Plus - starts at $33.33/month or $799.99 when paid in full
- iPhone 7 - starts at $22.92/month or $549.99 when paid in full
- iPhone 7 Plus - starts at $27.92/month or $669.99 when paid in full
- iPhone 6s - starts at $18.75/month or $449.99 when paid in full
- iPhone SE - starts at $14.58/month or $349.99 when paid in full
Samsung Galaxy Pricing
- Galaxy S9 - starts at $30/month or $719.99 when paid in full
- Galaxy S9+ - starts at $35/month or $839.99 when pain in full
- Galaxy Note 8 - starts at $40/month or $960 when paid in full
- Galaxy S8 - starts at $25/month or $599.99 when paid in full
- Galaxy S8+ - starts at $28.75 or $689.99 when paid in full
LG And Motorola +$150 Prepaid Card Fine Print Details
The LG and Motorola $150 cash back offer comes with the same fine print as the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy offers except Xfinity Mobile has not specified that devices must be activated within 60 days of purchase. A maximum of 5 lines yielding a total of $750 cash back in the form of prepaid Visa cards are allowed per account.
LG Device Pricing
- LG Stylo 4 - starts at $10/month or $239.99 when paid in full
- LG K30 - starts at $7.50/month or $179.99 when paid in full
Motorola Device Pricing
- Moto E5 Play - starts at $5.00/month or $199.99 when paid in full
More About Xfinity Mobile
Xfinity Mobile is owned and operated by Comcast. It runs on the Verizon network. Phone plans are only available to customers who are also subscribers to Comcast's Xfinity Internet service.
Xfinity Mobile Phone Plans
Unlimited talk and text and a 100MB data allotment is free to all Xfinity Internet subscribers. If a customer uses more than 100MB of data they are billed at a rate of $12/GB. Data charges apply to each GB or partial GB of data used. An unlimited data plan is also available priced at $45/month. The unlimited plan comes 20GB of high speed 4G LTE data before throttling to a maximum of 1.5 Mbps download and 750 Kbps upload. WiFi calling is available on iPhones only. Mobile hotspot use is allowed although speeds on the unlimited data plan are limited to 600Kbps. Video streaming is limited to 480p. Taxes and fees cost extra.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Category Xfinity Mobile
Leave A Comment