Sprint and T-Mobile MVNO Ting is giving away two free Samsung Galaxy S7's as part of a promotion.
There are two ways interested parties can qualify to win this contest.
One way is to head on over to Ting's Facebook page, and watch their Galaxy S7 unboxing video.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from T-Mobile and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the T-Mobile weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Ting asks you to watch their video and then to leave a comment below it answering the question of "what percentage of the day do you think that you're near a Wi-Fi connection?"
One lucky entrant will be chosen as a winner on Thursday, May 19th at 5 PM EST. Ting has not specified what variant of the phone that they are offering, although it appears to be the Sprint variant.
Android Police Entry
Android Police readers have many different ways to enter this contest. Each way to enter is worth multiple entries.
- Subscribe to their YouTube channel and earn 10 entries
- Watch the Ting unboxing video for 5 entries
- Tweet on Twitter for 7 entries
- Follow Android Police on Twitter for 5 entries
- Visit Android Police on Facebook for 5 entries
- Visit Android Police on Google+ for 5 entries
- Comment on this Android Police blog post for 3 entries
- Subscribe to their RSS feed for 3 entries
- Click on a mystery button for a mystery amount of entries
The contest at Android Police will run until Wednesday, May 18th, at 11:59 PST at which time a random winner will be chosen and notified.
The winner of the Android Police contest will have their choice of selecting a CDMA Galaxy S7 in Black from Ting's store, or an international GSM Galaxy S7 in Gold from Amazon.
For more information and to enter visit Android Police.