Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Simple Mobile has just launched a new promotion. For a limited time, customers can now get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 15GB of data at LTE data speeds for $37.50/month with Auto-Reup billing enabled. Mobile hotspot is included. The plan normally comes with 10GB of LTE data. Without Auto-Reup billing, the price is $40/month.
Simple Mobile's Updated Plans And Pricing
All Simple Mobile wireless plans include unlimited talk, text, international text, and data with the specified amount of data at 4G LTE data speeds. All plans also include unlimited calling to 69 countries and international roaming in 16 Latin American countries. With the new offer in place, here is what Simple Mobile's wireless plan lineup now looks like:
- $20/month ($25 without (w/o) Auto-Reup (AR)) - 3GB of data at 4G LTE data speeds including mobile hotspot instead of 1GB. After 12/31/19 the plan reverts back to 1GB of LTE data for all future refills. However, Simple Mobile has been extending this offer every time it expires.
- $28.50/month ($30 w/o AR) - 2GB of data plus mobile hotspot at 4G LTE data speeds.
- $37.50/month ($40 w/o AR) - 15GB of data plus mobile hotspot at 4G LTE data speeds with all refills made between 12/31/19. Normally includes 10GB of high-speed data.
- $45/month ($50 w/o AR) - unlimited LTE data, video streams at 480p. Includes 10GB of mobile hotspot data for all refills made by 12/31/19. Plan normally does not include any hotspot data.
- $57/month ($60 w/o AR) - unlimited LTE data, video streams at 480p. Includes 10GB of mobile hotspot data.
Subscribers can add additional lines to their $25/month plan for $20/line. All other plans can add additional lines for $25/month.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from T-Mobile and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the T-Mobile weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
There is also an interesting thing to note about the unlimited data plans. When I last covered a Simple Mobile unlimited data plan deal, the company did not mention if it had a data prioritization policy in place. However, their website has now been updated to include a data prioritization policy for the unlimited LTE data plans. Subscribers who consume more than 40GB of data in a month may have their data speeds temporarily slowed down during times of heavy network congestion.