|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Data Maximizer-reduces video streams to DVD quality or a resolution of 480p.
- Data prioritization applied once more than 35 GB of data has been used in billing cycle
- Full speed hotspot is only for the first 15 GB, speeds are throttled thereafter
- Includes subscription to Google One with 100GB of storage
- Includes subscription to Amazon Prime, for new Amazon Prime customers only
- International texting available for $5 month, global calling for $10.
- Full service roaming while in Mexico for $5/month, includes calling and texting to and from Mexico as well as data usage.
- Full service roaming while in Canada for $5/month, includes calling and texting to and from Canada as well as data usage.
Yes. Save $30 per line every month with multi-line family discounts with a maximum of 5 lines. A family of 4 would pay $150
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use MetroPCS on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use MetroPCS's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .
Latest Deals From MetroPCS
New BYOD customers can try an unlimited plan from Metro for just $5 for their first month.