|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$55 / $660|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$110 / $1320|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$190 / $2280|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$230 / $2760|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Refill Cards
- Uncapped data speeds. No 8Mbps limit like on Cricket Wireless’s other phone plans.
- Talk, text and data roaming included while in Mexico and Canada.
- Unlimited international texting to 37 countries.
- Includes always-on data prioritization. That means anytime that Cricket Wireless’s network is busy, data speeds may be temporarily slowed down until the network is less congested.
- Price is with auto pay billing, $60 without.
- Mobile hotspot is available as an add-on purchase for select phones including nearly all iPhones. The cost to add 10 GB of 4G LTE hotspot data to this plan is $10/month.
- WiFi calling and texting is supported but limited to only a few devices, the majority being iPhones
Yes. $10 off off of line 2, $20 off of lines 3-5
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Cricket Wireless on AT&T's network
If you want to use Cricket Wireless's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.