|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$55 / $660|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$110 / $1320|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$130 / $1560|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Refill Cards
- Uncapped data speeds with premium priority data that doesn’t slow during network congestion.
- Talk, text and data roaming included while in Mexico and Canada.
- Unlimited international texting to 37 countries.
- Includes always-on data prioritization. That means anytime that Cricket Wireless’s network is busy, data speeds may be temporarily slowed down until the network is less congested.
- Price is with autopay billing, $60 without.
- WiFi calling and texting is supported but limited to iPhones and devices sold by Cricket Wireless
- eSIM available for iPhones
- 15GB of mobile hotspot before throttling hotspot to 128Kbps. Compatible device required
- Hotspot IS NOT supported on BYOD Android devices
- Includes 150GB cloud storage
- Includes free subscription to HBO Max
- Automatic fraudulent call blocking
Nuisance call warnings (spam, telemarketer, political, surveys, etc.)
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Cricket Wireless on AT&T's network
If you want to use Cricket Wireless's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From Cricket Wireless
Get a free two-week trial of Cricket Wireless when you signup with eSIM. Includes unlimited talk and text with 3GB of high-speed data.
Bring your own device customers can purchase an annual plan from Cricket Wireless. Get 10GB of high-speed monthly data for $25/month ($300/yr). Regular rate is $40/month.