Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Mint Mobile mailed out a press release today announcing that it now has the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max available for purchase. The phones are being sold unlocked with standard pricing. The 64GB iPhone XS will be available for $999.00 or as low as $56/month with a device financing plan. The 64GB iPhone XS Max is currently out of stock but will be available for $1099.00 or $62/month with financing.
Other Phones Now Available At Mint Mobile
The newest iPhones join several other devices now available for purchase through Mint Mobile. Other devices available for purchase include the following:
- Alcatel Cameo X - $79.00
- Alcatel IdealXcite 5.0 - $59.00
- iPhone 8 Plus - $699.00 or $40/month with financing
- iPhone 6S - $449 or $25/month
- iPhone 6S Plus - $549 or $31/month
- iPhone 7 - $449 or $25/month
- iPhone 7 Plus - $569 or $32/month
- iPhone 8 - $599.00 or $34/month
- iPhone X- $899.00 or $51/month
- iPhone XS Max 256GB - $1249.00 or $71/month
- Google Pixel 2 - $749 or $42/month
- Google Pixel 2 XL - $949 or $54/month
- LG G6 - $399.99 or $23/month
- LG Phoenix 3 - $94
- LG Q6 - $299 or $17/month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - $399 or $23/month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - $799 or $45/month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - $949 or $54/month
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - $449 or $25/month
- Samsung Galaxy S8 - $599 or $34/month
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ -$689 or $39/month
- Samsung Galaxy S9 - $699 or $40/month
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ - $829 or $47/month
More About Mint Mobile
Mint Mobile offers its subscribers the ability to purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month phone plan with pricing starting at $15/month for an unlimited plan with the first 2GB of data at 4G LTE data speeds. The brand is owned by Ultra Mobile and service is provided on the T-Mobile network.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from T-Mobile and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the T-Mobile weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
With the new phone options available for purchase, Mint Mobile says that its customers now have the potential to purchase a phone and plan all at once without having to worry about their phone bill again. Subscribers can pay for a plan just once a year and forget about it thereafter. Mint Mobile's phone plan offerings are as follows:
2GB Multi-Month Plans
- 3 months new customer trial offer - introductory offer of $15/month, $45 due up front. Regular pricing is $23/month.
- 6 month pricing - $18/month with $108 due up front.
- 12 month pricing - $15/month with $180 due up front
5GB Multi-Month Plans
- 3 months new customer trial offer - introductory offer of $20/month, $60 due up front. Regular pricing is $30/month.
- 6 month pricing - $24/month with $144 due up front.
- 12 month pricing - $20/month with $240 due up front
10GB Multi-Month Plans
- 3 months new customer trial offer - introductory offer of $25/month, $75 due up front. Regular pricing is $38/month.
- 6 month pricing - $30/month with $180 due up front.
- 12 month pricing - $25/month with $300 due up front
The addition of the new iPhones to the Mint Mobile lineup may explain why the MVNO is now able to offer visual voicemail, WiFi calling and texting and VoLTE calling to its iOS subscribers. Apple after all, does seem to want some sort of financial compensation from service providers in order to allow their service to work properly with the iPhone.