MetroPCS is now selling the LG Stylo 4 for $179. The phone is said to be a variant of the LG Q Stylus that was announced by LG earlier in June. The LG Stylo 4 is positioned to be a cheaper alternative to the Samsung Galaxy Note series due to its large size and inclusion of a stylus pen.
LG Stylo 4 Specifications
The LG Stylo 4 features the following:
- 6.2" FHD+ 2160x1080 display
- Artificial intelligence infused camera with QLens. QLens is similar in function to Google Lens. Users can take a picture with QLens to learn more about an item and where to possibly purchase it.
- 13MP main camera with instant focus, phase detection auto focus, and an aperture of f/2.4
- 5MP selfie camera
- Stylus pen
- 32GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 2GB RAM
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- 3,300 mAh battery with "fast charging" not to be confused with Qualcomm's Quick Charge
- USB Type-C connector
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Support for the following LTE bands:
MetroPCS gives the LG Stylo 4 a regular list price of $239. It is available with a $60 instant discount that drops the price to $179.
MetroPCS requires its phones to be used on the network for at least 6 months before they can be unlocked. Keep that in mind in case you have aspirations to use the device elsewhere.
MetroPCS is a prepaid wireless brand that is owned by T-Mobile and thus runs on the T-Mobile network. Phone plans start at $30/month taxes included for unlimited talk, text and data with the first 2GB of data at 4G LTE data speeds.