FreedomPop is kicking off the new year with a new plan and product launch. The MVNO has announced that it is now offering mobile hotspot service on the AT&T network. Customers can get 10GB of 4G LTE data for just $39.99/month.
The new offer comes with a 30 day money back guarantee with no contracts or commitments required. The purchase of a mobile hotspot device is currently required to take advantage of this service. FreedomPop is selling the Netgear Unite 770S hotspot for $19.99 in conjunction with the new plan launching. For comparisons sake, the Netgear Unite 770S is currently selling for $79.99 on Amazon.
The 10GB $39.99 data plan will have extra data available for those who run out priced at 2¢ per MB which works out to $20/GB.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from AT&T and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the AT&T weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
As part of the product launch, a free trial of FreedomPop Premier is also included. FreedomPop Premier is valued at $7.99/month and it includes the following services:
- Data Rollover - rollover your unused data and bank up to 20 GB for use anytime
- Data Compression - get up to 2x your data with compression technology
- Usage Alerts - prevent pay as you go charges before going over data limits with usage alerts
- Private Internet - ensures that your internet, voice calls & texts are secure and encrypted
- Ad Blocker - block intrusive ads, pop-ups, and video ads to enhance browsing
- Sponsor Ads Free Messaging - avoid banner ads in your messaging app
If FreedomPop's mobile hotspot service is something you are interested in, it will cost you $59.98 to get started. That price includes 1 month of service with 10GB of LTE data, a mobile hotspot device and 1 month free trial of FreedomPop Premier.