B&H Photo Video has got a good deal going on with the 64 GB ZTE Axon 7. Those who purchase the device will get a free $50 gift card from the company as well as a Garmin Forerunner 25 GPS running watch/activity tracker in one of several colors, black, blue or red. Total value of the free extras is $189.99.
The ZTE Axon 7 is compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile networks as well as their MVNO’s, and it is selling for $399.98 as part of this deal. By comparison the phone can regularly be found on sale at places such as Amazon for $349.98.
With the free bonus gifts included, this offer from B&H Photo Video is far and away the best deal I’ve ever seen for this phone. Even if you are not interested in the Garmin Forerunner, but still want the phone, it may be best to take this deal from B&H and resell the Garmin Forerunner on Amazon or eBay. The Garmin Forerunner can currently be found online for $115, so you should be able to resell it somewhere near that price point if the device is not for you.
About The ZTE Axon 7
Retail Value: $399.98
- 5.5″ AMOLED 2560 x 1440 538 PPI screen with Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.15 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 64 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 4 GB RAM
- 20 MP main camera with OIS and EIS
- 8 MP selfie camera
- 3250 mAh battery
- support for the following bands:
2CA: B2+B4, B2/4+B12, B2/4+B29, B2/4+B5, B41+B41, B25+B25
About The Forerunner 25
Retail value: $139.99
- Battery lasts up to 10 weeks in watch mode with general activity tracking, or 10 hours in training mode with GPS on
- Features step counter with auto goal, and sleep monitoring
- Calculates calories burned
- Heart rate tracking with optional chest trap