The sale price expired on 11/2/15. The phone is currently listing at $59.95.
Best Buy is currently selling the 4G LTE Motorola Moto E for $42.99. The no contract AT&T GoPhone normally retails for $74.99, a savings of $32. The phone features the following:
- 8GB of internal storage upgradeable with a microSD card and 1 GB of RAM
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 410 quad core processor at 1.2 Ghz
- 4.5" 960 x 540 screen
- 5MP rear camera (no flash) with a low resolution VGA front facing camera
- Android Lollipop 5.0 is the OS on board
- A 2390 mAh battery powers the phone which should be good enough to get you through the day given the screen size and processor of the phone
For those of thinking of using this with T-Mobile or a T-Mobile MVNO, AT&T has a loose policy of requiring the phone to be active on AT&T for a period of 6 month before they'll unlock it. From what I've seen though, if you purchase the phone and don't activate it, AT&T has generally unlocked devices for persons requesting it. The phone should work out of the box on Cricket, and possibly with other ATT MVNOs as well.