Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Last April, AT&T Prepaid offered a $25/month discount on its flagship unlimited plan, Unlimited Plus to new customers with autopay billing enabled. The offer has returned. AT&T Prepaid's refer a friend program continues to offer $75 account credits to those being referred and $25 to those making the referral. I believe this refer a friend program offering has been running for quite awhile, with the current end date scheduled for 9/7/2021. AT&T Prepaid also continues to offer $50 off on select Android phones and 50% off on the Motorola One 5G Ace.
$25/Month Discount On Unlimited Plus Plan Details And Offer Fine Print
This discount offer is available online only. It is only available to new AT&T Prepaid single line accounts. The plan normally costs $75/month but is $50/month with the promotional discount. Additional lines are available at the same $50/month price point with autopay billing enabled.
The Unlimited Plus plan includes the following features and benefits:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data
- 22GB of high-speed data with postpaid priority access before temporarily throttling during times that the network is busy
- Unlimited texting from the USA to over 100 countries
- Unlimited talk, text, and data access at no extra charge while traveling in Canada & Mexico
- HD Video streaming (1080p) when you disable Stream Saver which restricts videos to a resolution of about 480p
- 10GB of monthly high-speed hotspot data available for use in the USA before throttling to 128Kbps
- 100GB of personal cloud storage for photos and video storage and even more with an Android device
- 4G LTE and 5G network access with a compatible device
- Fraud call blocking and spam alerts
This should be a "for life" offer, unless you change plans in which case you'll lose the discount. No word yet as to when the offer will end.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from AT&T and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the AT&T weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
AT&T Prepaid Phone Discounts
AT&T Prepaid continues to offer up to $50 off on select Android phones with activation of a $30/month plan for new lines of service. The discounts are scheduled to be available at least until 7/15/21. The Motorola 5G Ace is also 50% off for new lines and requires the purchase of a plan priced $65 or higher. In summary, here is a list of AT&T Prepaid's online deals:
- Motorola One 5G Ace - $129.99, reg price $259.99
- AT&T Radiant Max - $79.99, reg price $129.99
- AT&T Fusion Z - $39.99, reg price $79.99
- LG Phoenix 5 - $49.99, reg price $99.99
- LG Arena 2 - $53.99, reg price $119.99
- Nokia 3.1A - $53.99, reg price $119.99
- LG Phoenix 4 - $40.49, reg price $89.99
- AT&T Radiant Core - $35, reg price $69.99
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter