Last April, AT&T Prepaid offered a $25/month discount on its flagship unlimited plan, Unlimited Plus to new customers with autopay billing enabled. The offer has returned. AT&T Prepaid's refer a friend program continues to offer $75 account credits to those being referred and $25 to those making the referral. I believe this refer a friend program offering has been running for quite awhile, with the current end date scheduled for 9/7/2021. AT&T Prepaid also continues to offer $50 off on select Android phones and 50% off on the Motorola One 5G Ace.
$25/Month Discount On Unlimited Plus Plan Details And Offer Fine Print
This discount offer is available online only. It is only available to new AT&T Prepaid single line accounts. The plan normally costs $75/month but is $50/month with the promotional discount. Additional lines are available at the same $50/month price point with autopay billing enabled.
The Unlimited Plus plan includes the following features and benefits:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data
- 22GB of high-speed data with postpaid priority access before temporarily throttling during times that the network is busy
- Unlimited texting from the USA to over 100 countries
- Unlimited talk, text, and data access at no extra charge while traveling in Canada & Mexico
- HD Video streaming (1080p) when you disable Stream Saver which restricts videos to a resolution of about 480p
- 10GB of monthly high-speed hotspot data available for use in the USA before throttling to 128Kbps
- 100GB of personal cloud storage for photos and video storage and even more with an Android device
- 4G LTE and 5G network access with a compatible device
- Fraud call blocking and spam alerts
This should be a "for life" offer, unless you change plans in which case you'll lose the discount. No word yet as to when the offer will end.
AT&T Prepaid Phone Discounts
AT&T Prepaid continues to offer up to $50 off on select Android phones with activation of a $30/month plan for new lines of service. The discounts are scheduled to be available at least until 7/15/21. The Motorola 5G Ace is also 50% off for new lines and requires the purchase of a plan priced $65 or higher. In summary, here is a list of AT&T Prepaid's online deals:
- Motorola One 5G Ace - $129.99, reg price $259.99
- AT&T Radiant Max - $79.99, reg price $129.99
- AT&T Fusion Z - $39.99, reg price $79.99
- LG Phoenix 5 - $49.99, reg price $99.99
- LG Arena 2 - $53.99, reg price $119.99
- Nokia 3.1A - $53.99, reg price $119.99
- LG Phoenix 4 - $40.49, reg price $89.99
- AT&T Radiant Core - $35, reg price $69.99