Xfinity Mobile Holiday Offers Include The Exclusive Launch Of The Samsung Galaxy A70 For As Low As $199.99
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Some of Xfinity Mobile's holiday offers are now out. The Verizon powered provider has launched the Samsung Galaxy A70 for $449.99. A special holiday promotion knocks the price down to $199.99 when a new line of service is activated and a number is ported into Xfinity Mobile. The Samsung Galaxy A70 is currently available exclusively through Xfinity Mobile. Other offers include discounts on Samsung, Apple and Google Pixel phones.
Samsung, iPhone, And Google Pixel Phone Offers
Xfinity Mobile is offering $250 off any Samsung, iPhone and Google Pixel phone purchase. The offer will be available until 12/8/19 or while supplies last. Customers interested in the offer will be required to purchase a qualifying phone on a 24 month Xfinity Mobile Device Payment Plan. A new line of service must also be activated and customers must port-in to Xfinity Mobile from another carrier within 30 days of purchasing a phone. Customers will then receive $250 in device credits applied to their monthly accounts over the course of 22-23 months. The offer fine print reveals that customers who speed up their device payments to pay off their device early will forfeit their remaining account credits. The same thing will happen if the line gets canceled. This offer is essentially a relaunch of an offer Xfinity Mobile had been running prior to the holiday season kick-off.
The following phones are available for purchase and qualify for the $250 in device account credits. The prices shown are before the account credits get applied. Financing is available on all phones with 0% APR.
- iPhone 7 - starts at $16.66/month or $399.99
- iPhone 7 Plus - starts at $19.58/month or $469.99
- iPhone 8 - starts at $18.74/month or $449.99
- iPhone 8 Plus - starts at $22.91/month or $549.99
- iPhone XR - starts at $24.99/month or $599.99
- iPhone XS - starts at $37.49/month or $899.99
- iPhone XS Max - starts at $41.66/month or $999.99
- iPhone 11 - starts at $29.16/month or $699.99
- iPhone 11 Pro - starts at $41.66/month or $999.99
- iPhone 11 Pro Max - starts at $45.83/month or $1099.99
Bonus offer, purchase an Apple Watch starting at $12.49/month or $299.99 outright along with one of the iPhones above and receive a $100 Visa Prepaid Card.
Google Pixel Phones
- Google Pixel 4 - starts at $33.33/month or $799.99
- Google Pixel 4 XL - starts at $37.49/month or $899.99
Samsung Galaxy Phones
- A50 - starts at $14.58/month or $349.99
- A70 NEW Device - starts at $18.74/month or $449.99
- S8 - starts at $20.83/month or $499.99
- S9 - starts at $24.99/month or $599.99
- S9+ - starts at $29.16/month or $699.99
- S10e - starts at $24.99/month or $599.99
- Galaxy Note 9 - starts at $33.33/month or $799.99
- S10 - starts at $31.24/month or $749.99
- Note 10 - starts at $39.58/month or $949.99
- S10+ - starts at $41.66/month or $999.99
- Note 10+ - starts at $45.83/month or $1099.99
Samsung Galaxy A70 Device Details
The Samsung Galaxy A70 recently launched exclusively at Xfinity Mobile. It is also rumored to be launching on Verizon Wireless presumably after the exclusivity period at Xfinity Mobile ends. The Samsung Galaxy A70 features the following:
- 6.7" Super AMOLED FHD+ 1080p x 2400p screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 4500 mAh battery
- Triple rear camera featuring 32MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 5MP depth lens
- 32MP selfie camera
- Android 9.0
- Support for the following LTE bands:
Eligible Xfinity Mobile Phone Plans
All Xfinity Mobile phone plans are eligible for both $250 cashback offers. Xfinity Mobile offers two types of phone plans, customers can choose a By-The-Gig shared data plan or an unlimited plan.
By-The-Gig shared data plans are priced as follows:
- $12/month - 1GB data
- $30/month - 3GB data
- $60/month - 10GB data
Customers can have up to 5 lines on a By-The-Gig shared data plan at no extra charge. That means you could get 5 lines with 10GB of total shared data for $60/month.
An unlimited data plan is also available priced at $45/line. The plan includes unlimited data with the first 20GB of data at 4G LTE data speeds before throttling to a maximum of 1.5Mbps download and 750kbps upload. Video streams are limited to a maximum resolution of 480p. The By-The-Gig plan options have video streaming at a default resolution of 720p.
Taxes and fees are extra and not included in the prices shown. Mobile hotspot is supported and allowed with both plan types.
Xfinity Mobile is only available to those customers who are also subscribed to either Xfinity Internet, Xfinity TV or Xfinity Landline Phone service.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Category Xfinity Mobile
Leave A Comment