By Joe Paonessa Jan 13, 2017
TPO Mobile is currently offering up to 75% off of select plans. The company is also giving away free SIM cards for a limited time for use with its GSM based service, which is on T-Mobile's network.
TPO Mobile Plans That Are 75% Off
New customers will get 75% off of their first month of service with the following TPO Mobile plans:
- Kind Plan - $4 first month for 1000 minutes, unlimited text, 500 MB of data, regular price $16/month with auto pay
- People's Plan - $5.25 first month for unlimited talk, text and 1 GB of data, regular price $21/month with auto pay
- North America Plan - $9.75 first month for unlimited talk, text, international calling to Mexico and Canada and 2.5 GB of data, regular price $39/month with auto pay
- Tablet Plan - $5 first month for 2 GB of data, regular price $20/month with auto pay
TPO Mobile Plans That Are 50% Off
New customers will get 50% off of their first month of service with the following TPO Mobile plans:
- Noble Plan - $12.50 first month for unlimited talk, text and 2 GB of data, regular price $25/month with auto pay
- Caring Plan - $17.50 first month for unlimited talk, text and 3 GB of data, regular price $35/month with auto pay
In addition to the discounted plans, TPO Mobile offers two other plans that interested parties could subscribe to.
- Hero Plan - Unlimited talk, text, and 5 GB of data, $50/month
- Infinity Plan - Unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 50 GB at high speeds, $54.99/month. This plan is exclusive to the Sprint network.
Plan prices do not include taxes and fees. Unless specified, all of TPO Mobile's plans are available for use with either T-Mobile or Sprint's network. If you are interested in service with TPO Mobile on the T-Mobile network, you can pick up a free SIM card for a limited time.
TPO Mobile's plans offer pretty good value to the consumer at price points below $30. You can see for yourself by comparing the offerings mentioned in this article to this list of cheap phone plans costing $30 and less.
For more information or to sign up for service, head on over to TPO Mobile's website.
Joe is the founder of BestMVNO.com. He started BestMVNO in 2013, because like many of you, he was unhappy with the high price he was paying his wireless provider for cell phone service. After researching how to cut costs on his phone bill, he came across the terms 'MVNO' and 'prepaid wireless', and learned there was a way he could keep using his favorite network without having to pay a premium price for it. Since then, through BestMVNO.com, Joe has been sharing his research about MVNOs and prepaid wireless so that others can learn how to save money on their own phone bills. Joe's current provider is T-Mobile Prepaid. For inquiries Contact JP