New and existing customers who add a line of voice service on a qualifying T-Mobile plan will get up to 50% off a Google Pixel 2. This is an offer that T-Mobile's CEO John Legere seems to be pretty excited about.
“(Verizon) claims the Pixel is ‘exclusive’—just like they claim to have a better network. I’m here to tell you it’s all B.S.!”
– John Legere, T-Mobile CEO
Don't Miss Out On More Deals Like This!
Get the next deal delivered to your inbox as soon as it's announced!
Terms of this special offer are as follows:
- The Google Pixel 2 can be purchased directly from Google, Verizon, or any other major retailer as long as they are not a third party reseller.
- You must be the original owner of the device
- Activate a line of service on a qualifying plan which includes T-Mobile ONE and the legacy Simple Choice Unlimited plan
- Activate the offer with proof of purchase on T-Mobile's online redemption site within 30 days of receiving your phone
- Within 8 weeks a Prepaid MasterCard worth up to 50% off or $325 will then be mailed to you. The 50% off is calculated based on the price of a 64 GB Google Pixel
This is a limited time offer from T-Mobile and an end date for the deal has not been specified.
To claim this offer you can call T-Mobile at +1(855)-408-7784 or visit their website to find out more information.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 BOGO
If a Google Pixel is not your thing, T-Mobile is also offering a BOGO on the Samsung Galaxy Note S8. This offer is set to expire on 10/12/17, so if you are interested you'll have to hurry up and get one before it disappears forever. Terms of this offer are similar to the Pixel offer in that you must activate a new line of service to get it. The device will have to be purchased directly from T-Mobile and on an equipment installment plan.