New and existing customers who add a line of voice service on a qualifying T-Mobile plan will get up to 50% off a Google Pixel 2. This is an offer that T-Mobile's CEO John Legere seems to be pretty excited about.
“(Verizon) claims the Pixel is ‘exclusive’—just like they claim to have a better network. I’m here to tell you it’s all B.S.!”
– John Legere, T-Mobile CEO
Terms of this special offer are as follows:
- The Google Pixel 2 can be purchased directly from Google, Verizon, or any other major retailer as long as they are not a third party reseller.
- You must be the original owner of the device
- Activate a line of service on a qualifying plan which includes T-Mobile ONE and the legacy Simple Choice Unlimited plan
- Activate the offer with proof of purchase on T-Mobile's online redemption site within 30 days of receiving your phone
- Within 8 weeks a Prepaid MasterCard worth up to 50% off or $325 will then be mailed to you. The 50% off is calculated based on the price of a 64 GB Google Pixel
This is a limited time offer from T-Mobile and an end date for the deal has not been specified.
To claim this offer you can call T-Mobile at +1(855)-408-7784 or visit their website to find out more information.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 BOGO
If a Google Pixel is not your thing, T-Mobile is also offering a BOGO on the Samsung Galaxy Note S8. This offer is set to expire on 10/12/17, so if you are interested you'll have to hurry up and get one before it disappears forever. Terms of this offer are similar to the Pixel offer in that you must activate a new line of service to get it. The device will have to be purchased directly from T-Mobile and on an equipment installment plan.