Follow BestMVNO In Google News
RingPlus's latest promotions, dubbed the Family Dinner Plans are set to launch today, September 21st, at 5 PM PST and will last until Thursday, September 22nd, 2016 at 10 AM PST. The plans will be open as an upgrade option free of charge to current RingPlus subscribers on Friday, September 23 from 4 PM PST until sold out.
RingPlus is calling the plans being offered the "Free Family Dinner Plan" and the "Mad Family Dinner Plan."
Free Family Dinner Plan
The Free Family Dinner Plan features the following:
- Calls first routed through RingPlus servers before being passed through to the Sprint Network
- $0/month for 100 minutes of talk, 100 text and MMS, 100 MB 4G LTE data
- Free tethering
- Free RingBack radio stations
- Free voicemail to email transcriptions
- Free parental controls
- Free number whitelisting and blacklisting
- Free live in call language translation app
Up to 4 lines are allowed per account on the family dinner plan. Line 1 must pay an initial top up of $9.99. Lines 2-4 do not pay any top ups.
Unlike other RingPlus plans and promotions this one does not require an auto top up for overages, a top up is only required at sign up.
Mad Family Dinner Plan
The Mad Family Dinner Plan features the following:
- Calls directly routed through Sprint's network
- 100 minutes of talk, 100 text and MMS, 100 MB of 4G LTE data at the following price points:
Line 1: $4.99/month
Line 2: $2.99/month
Line 3-4: $0/month
- A maximum of 4 lines are allowed
Both the Free and Mad Family Dinner Plans have the following add-ons available to them as an option:
- 1,000 MB / 12 months for $30
- 5,000 MB / 12 months for $60
- 10,000 MB / 12 months for $100
- 10,000 Text / 12 months for $24
- 5000 MMS /12 months $15
- Unlimited Talk / 12 months for $40
- Unlimited Text / 12 month for $40
- Unlimited MMS / 12 month for $40
Additionally, each line can have its own credit card to pay for add-ons or top ups if overages are needed.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter