RingPlus, the Sprint MVNO whose claim to fame has become free cell phone plans, has announced several more free cell phone plans which will be available for the next several days.
Truly Free Plan
Free no contract wireless plan with no credit card needed featuring:
- 125 minutes
- 40 text
- 10 MB data
Free plan with initial $12 top up required to cover any mms charges (4¢ ea) and overages. Whenever account balance reaches $0, a $12 top up is charged to your credit card. This plan is open to new subscribers only. Plan features:
- 1200 Minutes
- 1200 Texts
- 1200 MB of data tethering included
Free plan with a $16 account top up required at signup to cover any potential overages and the costs of MMS. Any time your account balance reaches $0 the another $16 top up will be applied. Open to new subscribers only. Plan features:
- 1600 minutes
- 1600 texts
- 1500 MB data
- Tethering is extra at a cost of $1.99/day
Up to $200 Account Credit For Porting In
RingPlus is also offering free number porting during this time, as well as one time top up credits for porting. The credits are being given out as follows:
- Port from T-Mobile or a T-Mobile MVNO with an eligible iPhone 1)iPhones 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+ or Nexus device 2)Nexus 6and RingPlus will match your account top up, up to $200. Eligible for paid and free plans.
- Verizon and its MVNOs, RingPlus will match your account top up, up to $200 for eligible iPhones 3)iPhones 5c, 5s and newer and Nexus Devices 4)Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 ported in to any free or paid plan
- AT&T and its MVNOs, RingPlus will match your account top up, up to $200 for eligible iPhones 5)iPhones 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+ and Nexus Devices 6)Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 ported in to any free or paid plan
- Ting and other Sprint multi-carrier MVNOs- $50 one time top up credit for subscribing to any RingPlus paid plan.
- ROK Mobile- $50 one time top up credit for subscribing to any RingPlus paid plan.
The plans and promotions will be available through Friday, December 18th, 2015 at 11:00AM PST.
Fine Print/Sources [ + ]
|1, 5.||↑||iPhones 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+|
|3.||↑||iPhones 5c, 5s and newer|
|4, 6.||↑||Nexus 5 and Nexus 6|