RingPlus is at it again, offering another free promotional plan entitled Leonardo 2. This promotion is open to new activations and select devices from other carriers are eligible. The promotion is live now through midnight central time Friday the 13th. Details of the promotion can be found below:
This Promo is exclusively available over CNET https://www.cnet.com/news/get-free-phone-service-from-ringplus24
To participate please go tohttps://www.cnet.com/news/get-free-phone-service-from-ringplus24 and post the CNET article on your social network Twitter or Facebook. Use the buttons at the top of the article.
Subscribe to BestMVNO and always be informed of the latest deals, plans and carrier promotions!
1. Promotion Time:
The promotion will be open from 7AM Central Time on Wednesday, November 11, 2015, until 12 midnight Central Time on Friday, November 13, 2015. (Please note this time period is effective while supplies last.)
2. Promotion Name and Allotments:
Leonardo 2 Free Cell Plan
Free allotments each month: 1,500 Minutes, 1,500 Texts, and 1,500 MB of 4G LTE data
Overages are 2 cents per unit of minutes, texts, and MB.
International texts are 3 cents, and MMS are 4 cents.
A minimum top up of $15 (+ applicable taxes and fees) is required at sign up. If, and only if, the top up is depleted to $0 from overages or other premium actions (e.g., porting, number changes, etc.) another top up of $15 (+ applicable taxes and fees) will automatically be charged to the Member's credit card on file with RingPlus. If a Member does not go over these free allotments, the Leonardo 2 Free Plan will remain free.
Some people might see it as a $15 activation fee, but it is better than an activation fee because a Member's top-up balance is there for them to use for overages and other premium actions (e.g., device swaps, porting, etc.).
A. The Leonardo 2 Free Plan is open to new activations only
To be eligible, new subscribers have to do the following:
1) Share the CNET article about the Leonardo 2 Free Plan on your Facebook or Twitter via the links above the article on CNET
2) During signup with RingPlus for the Leonardo 2 Free Plan, new subscribers will need to link their Facebook or Twitter account; and
3) During signup with RingPlus for the Leonardo 2 Free Plan, new RingPlus subscribers will need to complete a short survey.
The get the Leonardo 2 Free Plan, new Members are required to bring their own eligible Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, or AT&T phone. All non-Sprint devices will require a Universal ICCID card (i.e., a kind of SIM card) which can be ordered at store.ringplus.net. Eligible devices are the iPhone 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, and Nexus 5 from T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and ATT; and the iPhone 5s and 5c from Verizon and Sprint. In addition, new subscribers can bring any other Sprint phone which is financially cleared (meaning there are no outstanding financial obligations to Sprint).
If you don’t have an eligible device you can also buy one of the phones listed below during the Leonardo 2 Free Plan promotional period from the Ring Plus Store at https://store-ringplus-net.3dcartstores.com29 , and get the Leonardo 2 Free Plan. We will ship the phone within two to three weeks, and you will be able to activate it on the Leonardo 2 Free Plan.
Available Phones and Prices (all phones available while supplies last):
D. RingPlus Sign-Up Process:
1) Go to www.ringplus.net13 click on “Plans,” find the Leonardo 2 Free Plan, and click on “Sign Up” for that Plan (you can also just scroll down on the website to the plans section).
2) Proceed with the activation of your cell phone (cell phones only).
3) Follow the links on our website to link your Facebook or Twitter accounts, and to take the short survey.
4) A $15 top up is required during signup. If, and only if, the balance reaches $0, another $15 auto top up will automatically be charged to the Member's credit card on file.
E. Also included:
- Free voicemail-to-email.
- Emergency number setup and social network integration.
- Free parental control features (block data, texts, and picture mail; blacklist or whitelist calls; and block all calls and texts by time).
- Over 25 RingPlus Radio Stations included. Choose from a range of Popular to Classical music, or stay up-to-date with World and Financial News.
- WiFi calling via any SIP client Available.