Sprint and T-Mobile MVNO Republic Wireless announced a sweepstakes which began earlier today and will run until August 28th with a winner being announced on August 29th at 10am EST. The sweepstakes is for a prize package valued at up to $1,500, and there is no purchase necessary to qualify.
The prize package includes the following:
- A free phone of your choosing from the Republic Wireless store, valued at up to $799.
- One year of service on the phone plan with 4GB of 4G LTE data, valued at $45/month plus taxes and fees
- $100 Google Play Store gift card
- A phone case and charger
- A Republic Wireless t-shirt and lanyard
How To Enter
- Go to Republic Wireless's Facebook Page or PWK webpage
- Follow the directions at each site which include to login with your Facebook ID which will give your profile information and email address to the company running the promotion for Republic Wireless. Your email address can be submitted in lieu of logging in with Facebook. By contributing content to the contest discussion thread you will receive one entry.
- Following Republic Wireless on Twitter will earn you an extra entry
- Like Republic Wireless on Facebook and you will get one extra entry
- Share the contest with friends and each friend you signup on Facebook, Twitter, or email using your contest link will get you 1 extra entry.
- No matter how you enter, a maximum total of 10 entries can be submitted including those that come from contest referrals.
- You can alternatively enter the contest by submitting a postcard to Republic Wireless addressed as follows: Attention: #MyDreamPhone Sweepstakes, 900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27606. There is a limit of one entry per postcard.
" Entrant(s) will be selected at random. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
Entrant(s) will be notified by email to the email address provided approximately two days after selection and entrant(s) are required to respond within 7 days of transmission of that notice or risk forfeiting the prize. If the entrant(s) fails to respond within that time period, prize will be forfeited and may be offered to an alternate entrant(s) from the remaining entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. At the discretion of Republic Wireless, an entrant may be disqualified for any of the following reasons: if charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, is not eligible based on the eligibility requirements set forth above, or if delinquent on a government ordered payment, such as, but not limited to, child support, spousal support, alimony, taxes or other similar payments.
Entrant(s) may be required to provide evidence that entrant is the authorized account holder of the address associated with the qualifying entry and complete an affidavit of eligibility and any applicable releases. By accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their names, photographs and/or other likenesses for advertising or publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, all entrants release Republic Wireless, and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, agencies, officers, directors, agents, employees, suppliers and all others associated with the development or execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize including, without limitation, liability for any personal injury, damage or loss.
For more information, visit this post at Republic Wireless.