Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Republic Wireless has announced the launch of the Moto G4 Play. The device will become available for the Sprint and T-Mobile MVNO on January 18, 2017 priced at $149 or as low as $14/month with financing. The Moto G4 Play is also currently available at Amazon for the same price and it is just one of a handful of BYOD devices that the wireless service provider supports. Republic Wireless only supports BYOD for the devices that it carriers in its store.
Moto G 4 Play
The Moto G4 Play features the following:
- 5.0" 720p display
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 1.4 Ghz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2800 mAh battery
- 8 MP main camera with 5 MP selfie camera
Samsung Galaxy S7 Bundled With A Gear Fit 2
From now until January 15th Republic Wireless is offering a Samsung Gear Fit 2 free of charge with the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Subscribe to BestMVNO and always be informed of the latest deals, plans and carrier promotions!
Republic Wireless has priced the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for $799 or $48/month with financing. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge features the following:
- 5.5" quad HD Super AMOLED display
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 2.3 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3600 mAh battery with wireless fast charging
- 12 MP f/1.7 main camera with a 5 MP f/2.4 selfie camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Heart rate monitor
The bundled Samsung Gear Fit 2 is priced at $129.99 at Amazon while the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is currently selling for $689.99 at Best Buy to give you an idea of what kind of deal you'd be getting if you purchased this bundle from Republic Wireless. The bundled savings is about $20.00.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter