Republic Wireless has announced the launch of the Moto G4 Play. The device will become available for the Sprint and T-Mobile MVNO on January 18, 2017 priced at $149 or as low as $14/month with financing. The Moto G4 Play is also currently available at Amazon for the same price and it is just one of a handful of BYOD devices that the wireless service provider supports. Republic Wireless only supports BYOD for the devices that it carriers in its store.
Moto G 4 Play
The Moto G4 Play features the following:
- 5.0" 720p display
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 1.4 Ghz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2800 mAh battery
- 8 MP main camera with 5 MP selfie camera
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from Sprint and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the Sprint weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Samsung Galaxy S7 Bundled With A Gear Fit 2
From now until January 15th Republic Wireless is offering a Samsung Gear Fit 2 free of charge with the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Republic Wireless has priced the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for $799 or $48/month with financing. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge features the following:
- 5.5" quad HD Super AMOLED display
- 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 2.3 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3600 mAh battery with wireless fast charging
- 12 MP f/1.7 main camera with a 5 MP f/2.4 selfie camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Heart rate monitor
The bundled Samsung Gear Fit 2 is priced at $129.99 at Amazon while the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is currently selling for $689.99 at Best Buy to give you an idea of what kind of deal you'd be getting if you purchased this bundle from Republic Wireless. The bundled savings is about $20.00.