|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|Hotspot Data:||60GB Full Speed + Unlimited 600Kbps - 3Mbps|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$130 / $1560|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Price is normally $100/month. An autopay billing credit lowers the price to $90/month for a single line. A $15/month bring your own device credit is also available further lowering the price to $75/month for a single line. Prices shown here include all available discounts. Fios Home internet users receive an additional $10/month off their wireless bill. This additional discount is not included in the prices shown here.
- 4G LTE, 5G Nationwide, and 5G Ultra-Wideband network connectivity
- Unlimited premium priority data. Data speeds won’t slow down compared to other customers on the network when the network is busy
- *Unlimited hotspot – after 60GB of hotspot data has been consumed hotspot data speeds will be reduced to 3Mbps on UW and 600Kbps when not connected to UW
- Video streaming when connected to 5G UW network is 4K 2160p and 1080p on 5G Nationwide or 4G LTE, however, you must first turn it on in your account otherwise videos will stream at 720p on 5G UW and 480p when connected to 4G LTE/5G Nationwide
- Use your talk, text, and data while traveling in Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands at no extra cost. High-speed data is limited to 2GB per day while traveling before throttling to 3G data speeds (1Mbps)
- Includes connected devices discount. Get up to 50% off two eligible plans for a qualifying smartwatch, tablet, hotspot, or Hum in-car Wi-Fi device.
- Free call filter spam blocker
- Domestic data roaming at 2G data speeds
- Activation/Upgrade Fee: $35
- Choose your own perk(s). Customize your plan by adding as many perks as you’d like to it, or none at all. You can change them at any time. Every perk option is priced the same at $10/month. Available perks include: Disney Bundle (Hulu, DISNEY+, ESPN+, reg price $14.99), 100GB Mobile Hotspot (reg price $35/month), Apple One (reg $16.95/mo), Walmart+ (reg $12.95/mo), Apple Family Music (reg $16.99/mo), Smartwatch Data & safety (reg $20/mo), +play Monthly Credit (reg $15/mo), 3 TravelPass Days (reg$30), 2TB Cloud Storage (reg price $14.99/mo).
- Includes home internet discount. Get up to 50% off your Verizon 5G or LTE Home Internet plan (as low as $25/mo with AutoPay). Or get up to $30 off/mo on Fios Gigabit Connection Home Internet.
- Includes 10GB of monthly international high-speed data, then reduced to 256Kbps for the remainder of billing cycle
- Unlimited international calling and texting within a foreign country, and to the U.S. (available in 210+ countries)
- If more than 50% of your talk, text or data usage in a 60-day period is in countries other than the United States, use of those services in those countries may be removed or limited.
- Calls between foreign countries are subject to long distance charges. Includes up to 300 calling minutes to one of 140 eligible countries you select from the Global Choice plan
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Verizon Wireless on Verizon's network
If you want to use Verizon Wireless's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .
Latest Deals From Verizon Wireless
Get a 30 day free eSIM trial with Verizon Wireless. Includes up to 100GB of premium 5G data plus unlimited talk and text. No contracts, no obligations, no payment methods needed. After 100GB data speeds slowed to 600Kbps in times of network congestion.