|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$210 / $2520|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$280 / $3360|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$350 / $4200|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- When connected to 5G ultra-wideband network videos stream at up to a resolution of 4K UHD. In all other locations, video streaming is limited to a resolution of 480p.
- Unlimited Text to anyone on any network from the U.S. to over 200 Countries
- Includes talk, text, and data to and from Mexico and Canada. Roam in either country at no extra charge.
- During times of heavy network congestion data speeds may be prioritized below other customers
- *Unlimited high-speed mobile hotspot while connected to the 5G ultra-wideband network. In all other areas, hotspot is limited to the first 10GB at high-speed, then speeds reduced to 600Kbps for rest of billing cycle
- Price shown is with auto-pay billing discount applied. Price without the discount is $75/month
- “Stay With Us, Save With Us.” Plan is $65/month after 3 months of continuous service and $60/month after 9 months. Additional lines get the same discounts after being subscribed for the same time frames
- No family plan discounts available
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Verizon Wireless on Verizon's network
If you want to use Verizon Wireless's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz) .