|High Speed Data:||15 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Verizon MVNO,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$35 / $420|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$105 / $1260|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$175 / $2100|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- 4G LTE and 5G Nationwide network connectivity, no 5G Ultra-Wideband network connectivity
- Price shown is with a $10/month auto-pay billing discount applied. Without auto-pay billing, price is $45/month. However, if you don’t want to enable autopay you can still save $10/month with loyalty discounts.
- Loyalty discounts – plan is $40/month after 3 months of continuous service and $35/month after 9 months. Loyalty discount cannot be combined with autopay discount
- HD-Voice calling included.
- International SMS included to over 200 countries
- Use your talk, text, and data while traveling in Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands at no extra cost. High-speed data is limited to 2GB per day while traveling before throttling to 3G data speeds
- No family plan discounts available
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Verizon Wireless on Verizon's network
If you want to use Verizon Wireless's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .
Latest Deals From Verizon Wireless
Get a 30 day free eSIM trial with Verizon Wireless. Includes up to 100GB of premium 5G data plus unlimited talk and text. No contracts, no obligations, no payment methods needed. After 100GB data speeds slowed to 600Kbps in times of network congestion.