|Networks Used:||T-Mobile, Verizon|
|High Speed Data:||100 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||N/A|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Verizon MVNO,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Allows 50GB of data to be used for hotspot
- Includes 10GB of international roaming data, 1,000 texts, 500 minutes to use in 100 countries
- After 100GB of data is consumed during a billing cycle, data speeds slowed to 1Mbps for remainder of billing cycle
- The first 100GB of data is high-priority premium data. That means your data speeds won’t slow down as much compared to some other customers when the underlying network is experiencing heavy traffic when you are on 4G LTE or 5G Nationwide networks
- Free trial is available that includes unlimited talk and text and data. Signup instantly with eSIM
- With 3 or more lines, receive perks such as free subscriptions to Apple TV+, Netflix, a Disney Plus/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle among many other audio, video, and streaming provider options.
- Includes multi-line plan discounts
- Taxes and fees are extra and will add about $5/line more to the plan’s total cost
- International calling and texting included if the plan is used on the T-Mobile network. US Mobile calls the T-Mobile network GSM
- Premium priority data with a 5G device on Warp 5G
- 5G SA network access on T-Mobile
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use US Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use US Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .
To use US Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use US Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
Latest Deals From US Mobile
Free trial offer. Get unlimited talk, text, and 45GB of priority high-speed data for up to 45 days for free with US Mobile. Switch to a paid plan after the trial is up and get a $25 gift card.