|High Speed Data:||40 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||N/A|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Family Plan,
Reviews: Read a review of Ultra Mobile
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$49 / $588|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$73 / $876|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$97 / $1164|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$121 / $1452|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$145 / $1740|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- $5.00 call anywhere credit
- Unlimited global sms
- Unlimited talk to over 80 plus countries
- One time credit of $5 for international roaming
- Data speeds will be slowed to 3G data speeds once over 40 GB of data has been consumed in a month.
- Includes 10GB of mobile hotspot at high-speeds
- Current and new customers can add a line through their local dealers for $24/line per month.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Ultra Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Ultra Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .