See more: T-Mobile Phone Plans
Buy At T-Mobile
|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|Hotspot Data:||50GB 5G/Unlimited 3G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$185 / $2220|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$220 / $2640|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- Prices shown include autopay billing discount. Without autopay billing, pricing is $5 more per line per month.
- *High-speed hotspot data limited to 50GB at 5G/4G LTE data speeds then unlimited at 600Kbps. Get additional 10GB of high-speed hotspot for $10.
- Includes free subscription to Netflix for two screens
- Includes Apple TV+ subscription
- Includes 1-Year AAA membership
- Videos stream at up to 4K UHD
- Bundle deal! Add T-Mobile 5G Home Internet to this plan for just $30/month
- Unlimited calling and texting to Mexico and Canada and while traveling in Mexico and Canada. Includes 15GB of high-speed data for use in either country each billing cycle then unlimited at 256Kbps.
- Includes unlimited data and texting in 215+ countries. 5GB of high-speed data then unlimited at up to 256Kbps.
- Includes unlimited texting on select Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, and United Flights. Also includes unlimited WiFi data streaming
- Unlimited premium priority high-speed data. Data speeds are prioritized over other customers during times of network congestion
- Taxes and fees included with price
- Includes voicemail to text transcriptions
- Add tablet to plan for $20/line/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/line/month
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
Latest Deals From T-Mobile
T-Mobile 3rd Line Free
Get your third line free when you join T-Mobile with two qualifying lines
T-Mobile Covers Switcher Fees
Get up to $800 to cover your switching fees when you bring your 5G phone over to T-Mobile.