|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|Hotspot Data:||50GB 5G/Unlimited 3G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$240 / $2880|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- For customers aged 55 and up
- Includes yearly device upgrade options with device trade-in, but first you must pay off half of the balance owed on your phone
- *High-speed hotspot data limited to 50GB at 5G/4G LTE data speeds then unlimited at 600Kbps. Get additional 10GB of high-speed hotspot for $10.
- Includes free subscription to Netflix basic subscription for 1 screen
- Includes Apple TV+ subscription
- Includes 1-Year AAA membership
- Videos stream at up to 4K UHD
- Bundle deal! Add T-Mobile 5G Home Internet to this plan for just $30/month
- Unlimited calling and texting to Mexico and Canada and while traveling in Mexico and Canada. Includes 15GB of high-speed data for use in either country each billing cycle then unlimited at 256Kbps.
- Includes unlimited data and texting in 215+ countries. 5GB of high-speed data then unlimited at up to 256Kbps.
- Includes unlimited texting on select Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, and United Flights. Also includes unlimited WiFi data streaming
- Unlimited premium priority high-speed data. Data speeds are prioritized over other customers during times of network congestion. This means your data won’t slow down compared to other customers on the network when the network is busy.
- Taxes and fees included with price
- Includes voicemail to text transcriptions
- Add tablet to plan for $20/line/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/line/month
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
Latest Deals From T-Mobile
Get your third line free when you join T-Mobile with two qualifying lines