|High Speed Data:||5.5 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best T-Mobile MVNO, Best Cheap Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$25 / $300|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$125 / $1500|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- Includes WiFi calling
- Supports eSIM
- Data Maximizer is on by default but can be disabled. Data Maximizer reduces video streams to a rate of 1.5Mbps.
- This plan has hard-capped data. Once you run out, of data, that’s it for the month. You get nothing more unless you pay extra.
- Does NOT include T-Mobile Tuesdays reward program
- Includes 100MB of domestic data roaming
- Purchase of $10 SIM starter kit is required for new activations
- Annual data upgrade bonus. For every year you stay on the plan for up to 5 years, your data allotment gets increased by 500MB.
- If you still have questions, check out T-Mobile’s T-Mobile Connect FAQ page
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .