|High Speed Data:||2 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best T-Mobile MVNO, Best Cheap Plan Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$15 / $180|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$45 / $540|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- Includes WiFi calling
- Data Maximizer is on by default but can be disabled. Data Maximizer reduces video streams to a rate of 1.5Mbps.
- Upgrade to 5GB of high-speed data for only $10/month more. Get it for $25/month/
- This plan has hard-capped data. Once you run out, of data, that’s it for the month. You get nothing more unless you pay extra.
- Does NOT include T-Mobile Tuesdays reward program
- Includes 100MB of domestic data roaming
- Purchase of $10 SIM starter kit is required for new activations
- Annual data upgrade bonus. For every year you stay on the plan for up to 5 years, your data allotment gets increased by 500MB.
- If you still have questions, check out T-Mobile’s T-Mobile Connect FAQ page
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.
Latest Deals From T-Mobile
T-Mobile Prepaid 2 Lines $65
Get 2 unlimited LTE data lines for just $65/month when you signup for T-Mobile Prepaid.