|High Speed Data:||2 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Cheap Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$28 / $336|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Savings Account
- This plan is only available to Spectrum Internet subscribers. If you cancel your Spectrum Internet service, the cost of this wireless plan goes up by $20/month.
- Upgrade to unlimited and 5G access with the first 20GB of data at high speeds for $45/month
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p
- If you go over the 2GB data allotment you’ll automatically be charged an additional $14 for another GB
- $10 activation fee per line
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Spectrum Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use Spectrum Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.