|Networks Used:||AT&T, Verizon|
|High Speed Data:||5 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$45 / $540|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$65 / $780|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$85 / $1020|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$105 / $1260|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards
- 10% of your plan’s data allotment gets matched and donated by Reach Mobile to Reach Mobile’s Gigs that Give program. Gigs that Give donates data to a shared data pool that is used to supply data to people in need around the world. This plan comes with 5GB of shared data, and so Reach Mobile will donate 0.5GB of data to the Gigs that Give program.
- Adding a line does not add more shared data. Only the first line gets data to share
- Mobile hotspot is only supported on iPhones and Androids that use the Verizon network through Reach Mobile
- If you run out of high-speed data during your billing cycle, you can add more to your account from your account dashboard. Pricing starts at $10 for 1GB
- If an iPhone is used on Reach Mobile Verizon, MMS picture messaging will work, however, if it is used on Reach Mobile AT&T, it likely will not work.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Reach Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use Reach Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.
To use Reach Mobile on AT&T's network
If you want to use Reach Mobile's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.